Nefarious NoGoodNiks or Gotta Catch Em All?

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is that just between 2 houses or is there access to a park? I only saw one person with their phone out.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Between two houses. No park. Their back yards abut the back yards of two more houses on the next street up.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mmm... 4 of them and only one phone out and 2 of them split off and was around back. Not pokemon go. Now I do have to say that pokemon's are in peeps back yards. Heck I live out in the country and one of the little girls next door came and asked if she could come in our back yard (fenced) and catch a pichacho (sp?). I said sure, I looked over and her dad was catching something in thier backyard, but she wanted the picacho. lol

This is one draw back to people about that game, now they can tell police that they were innocently playing pokemon go.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
The funny part is that they were only in the back yard for a short time. No time to do much of anything except look around and they weren't checking car door handles. At 1:30 maybe the phone batteries of the other guys had already died? Hard to say.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My money's on throwing eggs or similar mischief.

They really need to modify the game so certain locations are blacklisted or are black listed on a schedule. Like public parks after dark, government facilities, etc. I wonder if location spoofing works on pokemon go (developer options).

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Car cam cabling was a quickie. Car cam died and I swapped in a spare cable to see if it'd fix it. It didn't. Damn thing only lasted a few months. Car cam is now an expensive paperweight.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Car cam cabling was a quickie. Car cam died and I swapped in a spare cable to see if it'd fix it. It didn't. Damn thing only lasted a few months. Car cam is now an expensive paperweight.
Only buy a car cam from a non-Chinese supplier, they are so prone to going wrong I have found.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
But it was cheap... ;)

p.s. for those interested, the upper drive camera is a Hik Darkfighter DS-2CD4526-IZ at 1/60th exposure. Basically one streetlight and two 7w LED bulbs at the end of my garage for light. No IR.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was interested! Yeah, that's how I ended up killing my first few dash cameras. They were cheap and great for about 6 months then dead as a small doorpost.