Neighboord delinquents con my 8 yr old out of his brand new basketball

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well i finally captured something post worthy. 3 neighborhood delinquents "borrowed" my 8 year old's brand new basketball and left a worn out ball as a consolation prize. He never said a word to me until i asked about it. My daughter can name the 2 I don't know. The ball has been returned by a different boy not in the video.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
This is because people don't beat their kids enough

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They start young don't they. Props to the kid who stood up to his friends and brought the ball back (if that's what happened).
This is because people don't beat their kids enough
On this we'll have to disagree. The biggest assholes I've ever known were that way precisely because of how often their parents / siblings beat them.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They start young don't they. Props to the kid who stood up to his friends and brought the ball back (if that's what happened).
My daughter was able to contact the boy who placed the ball in his backpack. The boy who returned it wasn't one of the 3. The boy that comes up to the steps is familiar to me and knows I'm involved in law enforcement. I can only think peer pressure was involved on his part although his track record of good citizenship isn't the best.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
You have a bit of camera funk going on too. Might want to try some adjustments and see if it helps.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score

On this we'll have to disagree. The biggest assholes I've ever known were that way precisely because of how often their parents / siblings beat them.
There's abuse, and there's punishment, big difference.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
My daughter was able to contact the boy who placed the ball in his backpack. The boy who returned it wasn't one of the 3. The boy that comes up to the steps is familiar to me and knows I'm involved in law enforcement. I can only think peer pressure was involved on his part although his track record of good citizenship isn't the best.

LEO?

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's just kids being kids.the tallest one looks like 15.he probably told them to bring it back.notice the smaller kid checking out the bags? Checking to see if they are worthy to steal?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
kids are such punks no a days, it's all the entitlement they get growing up, then they get to the real world and realize nobody owes them a damn thing so they steal.