Neighbor dumps couch...I go ask why he did it...awkward.

tomw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I saw a couch beside the road the other day oposite my place...took a look at the vid...turns out the neighbour and his wife wheeled it over there a few nights before and obviously thought they got away with it.

Um...no, it makes the street look like a dump and this is not the first time they have done this.

They are clearly not that smart as they walked past no less than 3 cameras.

Went and had a chat. He denied it. i insisted. He relented...but did not admit. if it's not gone tomorrow...I call the authorities and report illegal dumping.

Dumb ass. You drive a new Lexus...you can afford to get it taken away.

yobigd20

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
vid or it didn't happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tomw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Street-Garage-1 2017-04-17 21-02-05.657 (2).png :) not posted in video section for that reason :) I am a private kind of guy...

And yes, I REALLLY need more light out there. Looking at some serious IR. This is a poor little DS-2CD2542FWD with a 4mm lens and very limited street lighting. I like the low profile, and day performance is great but time to apply some serious IR LED power.

Last edited:

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, come on - this would be way worth a video post in the capture section. :) You don't have to post any private info, but lets see these two fools wheeling this thing down the street :) :lmao::lmao:

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I caught a mattress dumper on video once. Turned out to be a guy down in the next block. He dragged it under of cover of darkness down to the end of our cul de sac and left it there to add that sublime "ghetto" ambience to our street. It was obvious by the video where he came from. A neighbor and I went out the next night, dragged it back down the street and left it in front of his condo. It did not subsequently return to our end of the street.