Neighbor hits my recycling bin

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
I doubt that was intentional. No one is scratching up that car for this. What was intentional is leaving the mess on the lawn. I would take the recyclables and dump in on their lawn/car @IReallyLikePizza2 style.....
They've never been back, go figure!

Maybe they moved to wherever OP lives :lmao:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Because of snow removal....I see the City of Coon Rapids directive here is to keep them up in driveway ( where my gf can back into them) or lawn and NOT put in them in the street. My neighbor goes thruogh the trouble of digging a place in the snow pile at the end of the driveway to put his bins. I tried copying him until it became a hassle.

Reaction score
You and me both. The recycling people are the worst drivers around here. I think they put the new recruits on recycling duty before they graduate to trash
Yes they are the worst, trash drivers are no better. That's why I was shocked to see him get out and pick it up. He deserves a tip. I would definitely tip this driver. To show that some of us care about the times they do a little extra. I usually have to clean up the shit that falls from my neighbors bins because these bastard drivers dump and chunk the cans and they just take off. So if I get a driver that gets off his ass and cleans up the mess he created, he will absolutely get a tip from me.
This is what they did to my neighbor.