Netgear unmanaged POE+ switch, 115w budget, $59

iseeker

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This will go fast

Introducing the NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 115W PoE budget. With NETGEAR FlexPoE integrated technology that allows you to increase the PoE budget at any time up to 183W to provide to your devices the power that they need with interchangeable external power adapter. The compact, silent, fanless design makes the GS316P an ideal cost-effective and future-proof option for any business or home. NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. GS316P delivers the power the device needs, at the most granular level.

Reaction score
I feel like that might have been a pricing error, first it went "out of stock" then "no longer available" and was replaced by the exact same thing but at 3x the price. But not before I ordered TWO. Now just wait to find out if they refund or honor the price on the order, since it was probably some junior product category owner goof up.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like that might have been a pricing error, first it went "out of stock" then "no longer available" and was replaced by the exact same thing but at 3x the price. But not before I ordered TWO. Now just wait to find out if they refund or honor the price on the order, since it was probably some junior product category owner goof up.
This popped back up via tiger. 16 port unmanaged PoE Switch - $70