New Amazon shop

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do the cameras in the Canadian Amazon store not have the Dahua logo on them?
Andy sells the OEM versions of the equipment. They don’t come with the Dahua logo on the box, manuals, firmware or hardware. Other than that, they’re the same. You’re free to load the Dahua firmware with the logos on yourself, if you miss seeing it. :). This one reason why the price is lower than if you were to buy the version with the Dahua logo from a reseller.

Nike

n3wb
Reaction score
"on the box"?
They actually don't come with the Dahua logo on the camera casing itself, is that not correct? I mean the written Dahua logo stamped on the metal casing.
Thanks.

cuz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do the cameras in the Canadian Amazon store not have the Dahua logo on them?
That originally concerned me as well, until I started comparing prices from Andy vs buying from a US distributor. Andy's prices and fast service is awesome. I will be placing my 3rd order soon.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That originally concerned me as well, until I started comparing prices from Andy vs buying from a US distributor. Andy's prices and fast service is awesome. I will be placing my 3rd order soon.
I once saw Andy offer to repair a camera for an IpCamTalk member who had bought the camera from someone else. I don't believe it is possible to find service which is better than from @EMPIRETECANDY.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I once saw Andy offer to repair a camera for an IpCamTalk member who had bought the camera from someone else. I don't believe it is possible to find service which is better than from @EMPIRETECANDY.
Yes, IPC-HDW5431R-ZE, I have a client he had a IPC-HFW81230E-ZE, bought in 2017, the camera dead, and I send to dahua for fixing, seems can't fix up anymore, they change me a totally new one, client very happy. He had a no logo one, but dahua sent a logo one back, lol.
We do the real warranty. Just not very fast compare to do this in US, we test all before shipping, so we have a very low defective rate. lOGO or no logo, they are working the same. You can flash logo firmware on dahua official website.

upload_2018-12-4_9-31-24.png
upload_2018-12-4_9-29-19.png

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's good Andy; you are a customer service HERO.

But I'm afraid that it simply cannot beat Costco buddy, to whom I just returned a pair of Swann cameras and a pair of Lorex cameras (4 Hikvision 2032 re-brands) which I had purchased in 2013...for a full cash refund. And with that cash I purchased...
  • Five (5) Dahua IPC-HDW2231R-ZS (from you buddy!)
  • Two (2) Ubiquiti Loco M Nanostations (from eBay)
  • One (1) 4 Port POE Ethernet Extender (also from eBay)
And I had $10.60 left over!

smiley17.gif

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
That's good Andy; you are a customer service HERO.

But I'm afraid that it simply cannot beat Costco buddy, to whom I just returned a pair of Swann cameras and a pair of Lorex cameras (4 Hikvision 2032 re-brands) which I had purchased in 2013...for a full cash refund. And with that cash I purchased...
  • Five (5) Dahua IPC-HDW2231R-ZS (from you buddy!)
  • Two (2) Ubiquiti Loco M Nanostations (from eBay)
  • One (1) 4 Port POE Ethernet Extender (also from eBay)
And I had $10.60 left over!

Will try my best. ;) We have a team for the supporting.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Speed always reliable, some parts of US DHL not work well, guys can tell me to use UPS/FEDEX if DHL service is limited there.
It's generally a slower shipping method, but DHL, FedEX, and UPS all have shipping services where they hand it off to the US Postal Service for the last leg of the delivery (sometimes these services are very slow). It might work well for rural customers. Also in rural areas, I've found UPS to be much more reliable than FedEx.

bluenose72

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, first time poster.

I'm looking at buying a 5216, is it possible to get shipped to UK?

Thanks

dragoneggs

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Andy, just bought my first Dahua Starlights from your Amazon site! Excited to get them and I am sure I will be buying more if all the hype about night vision is true. Really glad to see you have an Amazon site. Sure makes it easier. Thanks!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.