New Amazon shop

TinyTim

n3wb
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/EmpireTech-IPC-HDW2231R-ZS-Starlight-Eyeball-Network/dp/B07DRC93S8/ref=sr_1_12?m=A329YQ83EBQGJF&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1546693491&sr=1-12
ipc-hdw2231r-zs RIGHT now have stock in US Amazon now, later we will add some other models there, because we will have 2 weeks Chinese new year holiday from Jan.28th-11th.Feb. So get some stock there, easy for urgent orders;)
Will you be restocking your amazon store or should I just order from your Aliexpress store?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

hotwire

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It’s the Chinese New Year and Andy is probably taking a break. My guess it that you won’t hear back from him until sometime after the 19th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Penguin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Amazon sat on my order for 7 days, then cancelled.

"Hello,
Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
"EmpireTech IP Camera IPC-HDW2231R-ZS 2MP Starlight IR Eyeball Network Camera English Version"
We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience."

What's the current best place to get a couple of these now?

Thanks.

rizz

n3wb
Reaction score
Amazon sat on my order for 7 days, then cancelled.

"Hello,
Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
"EmpireTech IP Camera IPC-HDW2231R-ZS 2MP Starlight IR Eyeball Network Camera English Version"
We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience."

What's the current best place to get a couple of these now?

Thanks.
So, I just did the exact same thing. My original order was placed on the 18th. The problem for me at least was they were fulfilled by amazon when I ordered them originally. I ordered a total of 4 and only received 3. The last one one got delayed so i contacted amazon about it and they told me it was "going to ship soon". Well, it didn't, so I got in touch with them again and the guy today said to just cancel. So, I told told him I could have done that last week instead of waiting for nothing. I asked them to compensate with an expedited shipping on my re-order, but since its not fulfilled by amazon anymore there is no telling what will happen. I've messaged Andy about it and currently awaiting his response. I'm not to worried about it but in the end amazon screwed up, so I expect them to make up for it but I'm not holding my breath.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, I just did the exact same thing. My original order was placed on the 18th. The problem for me at least was they were fulfilled by amazon when I ordered them originally. I ordered a total of 4 and only received 3. The last one one got delayed so i contacted amazon about it and they told me it was "going to ship soon". Well, it didn't, so I got in touch with them again and the guy today said to just cancel. So, I told told him I could have done that last week instead of waiting for nothing. I asked them to compensate with an expedited shipping on my re-order, but since its not fulfilled by amazon anymore there is no telling what will happen. I've messaged Andy about it and currently awaiting his response. I'm not to worried about it but in the end amazon screwed up, so I expect them to make up for it but I'm not holding my breath.
Best method is directly email Andy to place your order. He sends u paypPal invoice, you pay it...done

rizz

n3wb
Reaction score
Best method is directly email Andy to place your order. He sends u paypPal invoice, you pay it...done
Yea, I spoke with him and we got it figured out. The problem was the cameras originally being fulfilled by Amazon when the order was placed and then halfway through the packaging and shipping process they changed to not being fulfilled by them. I'll probably use the method you suggested next time because I wasn't to thrilled with the way Amazon handled the situation.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yea, I spoke with him and we got it figured out. The problem was the cameras originally being fulfilled by Amazon when the order was placed and then halfway through the packaging and shipping process they changed to not being fulfilled by them. I'll probably use the method you suggested next time because I wasn't to thrilled with the way Amazon handled the situation.
aha, no problem. We will send some stocks to US again, NOT Sure why Amazon also make mistakes.:banghead:

xtian

n3wb
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY - what's the best way to place a 5 camera order with NVR? I have all the cameras sitting in the cart in AliExpress. I don't see the same cameras on Amazon. Been following the forum for months. Just decided to join today. I don't even know how to send a private message!!

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even know how to send a private message!!
The forum here calls them “Conversations”. Look up for a post made by Empiretecandy (actually, looks like how you tagged him in your post would work the same). Either way, click on his name and there should be an option for Start Conversation. :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY - what's the best way to place a 5 camera order with NVR? I have all the cameras sitting in the cart in AliExpress. I don't see the same cameras on Amazon. Been following the forum for months. Just decided to join today. I don't even know how to send a private message!!
Just send you a PM.

Reaction score
Andy.. your Amazon store front. Reading thru this posting, the first link takes you to Darren Armstrong with about 15 items for sale. The other link to EmpireTech takes you to a listing over 140 items. Unsure what the difference is between the two. I have the Amazon Prime which I like for it's speedy shipping. However, when I gather my parts list I will probably PM or email you and use the PayPal route as you say if buying more in bulk, there is even more of a possibility of a discount :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy.. your Amazon store front. Reading thru this posting, the first link takes you to Darren Armstrong with about 15 items for sale. The other link to EmpireTech takes you to a listing over 140 items. Unsure what the difference is between the two. I have the Amazon Prime which I like for it's speedy shipping. However, when I gather my parts list I will probably PM or email you and use the PayPal route as you say if buying more in bulk, there is even more of a possibility of a discount :)
Yes, that is fine, let me know it when you finish the list.