New firmware for Dahua NVR4104 ?

ambra

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have an DAHUA NVR
Model is DH-NVR4104
I have a problem.
The settings NETWORK - EASYSPACE until autumn 2015 May use SkyDrive, who in the meantime has changed its name in „OneDrive”.
Since then I can not use it. This option can not be changed in menu, please help me with an update of firmware - of course if it exist.
I bought this IP camera from an China supplier who do not more answer me.
I sent emails direct to Dahua but they refused my demand. They told me that I must talk with vendor, because they do not work with users.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture4.JPG

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dahua is an OEM, like all OEM's you must get your warranty/support from the company that sold it to you.

my suggestion: forget about it and move on, use email to send/store snapshots online.. at least email is using a standard protocol you will know isint going anywhere, any cloud storage backend could break without warning because there is no standard way of doing that.. your at the mercy of the cloud vendor and they can do what they like, there is no incentive for backwards compatibility... besides ive seen dozens of cloud companies pop up and vanish in the last few years, relying on the cloud for long term is foolish.

Another option: use ftp to transfer the images to a computer with a cloudsync (Dropbox) app running.. it'll put them in the cloud for you.

arturasi

n3wb
Reaction score
Please check this address ftp://ftp.asmnet.cz/Dahua/kamerove_systemy/_Firmware/01NVR/ few weeks ago I've succesffuly upgraded my NVR 4208-8P to version 2015.11

I have an DAHUA NVR
Model is DH-NVR4104
I have a problem.
The settings NETWORK - EASYSPACE until autumn 2015 May use SkyDrive, who in the meantime has changed its name in „OneDrive”.
Since then I can not use it. This option can not be changed in menu, please help me with an update of firmware - of course if it exist.
I bought this IP camera from an China supplier who do not more answer me.
I sent emails direct to Dahua but they refused my demand. They told me that I must talk with vendor, because they do not work with users.

View attachment 9025View attachment 9026View attachment 9027

ben_r_

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dahua is an OEM, like all OEM's you must get your warranty/support from the company that sold it to you.
This was kinda my thinking on going with a rebranded Dahua NVR (in my case a Q-See QC8816). When there are firmware updates such as these they distribute them and I can get them from their website. Then I just bought Dahua cameras from AliExpress to build out the system.