New Ghetto neighbors don't like me giving them their litter back - Hit and run another car

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
1701640763620.png

Some new renters moved into a townhouse opposite, last night they were hanging out smoking weed in their car, left trash everywhere

You can't see them doing it, but this gives you a general idea of the people..

Anyway, I put all the trash on their white car. They did not like this.

Today they brushed it all off, and when I walked over to just place it back on, they hit another car. Probably still high from last night

1701642035597.jpeg

1701642038732.jpeg

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 179234

Some new renters moved into a townhouse opposite, last night they were hanging out smoking weed in their car, left trash everywhere

You can't see them doing it, but this gives you a general idea of the people..

Anyway, I put all the trash on their white car. They did not like this.

Today they brushed it all off, and when I walked over to just place it back on, they hit another car. Probably still high from last night

View attachment 179238

View attachment 179239
Probably a good time for someone to try a claim vs the landlords home owners insurance ? Hmm .. wonder if that would make a difference.

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A house west of me goes through renters one after another. The current tenants moved in about a month ago. I've been told some of the adults don't speak English. Usually five or six vehicles parked at the house at night . . . last night seven vehicles. Come and go twenty-four hours a day. Two of the drivers drive vehicles with loud mufflers and like to accelerate as they drive off. I've already picked up their trash from the street and tossed it back in their front yard several times. I absolutely guarantee that the next time the car burglars come through the neighborhood that I won't call the police and my cameras won't see anything at all for the police to look at if any of their vehicles get broken into.