New Hikvision Acusense NVR or DeepInView NVR

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm in need of a upgrade for my current NVR. I currently have a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P. While I'm pleased with my NVR I am plagued with false alarms. After adjusting most if not all the settings and all my camera settings I still get constant false alarms including shadows, passing vehicle headlights and blowing trees. I also have reached my limit of 8 cameras and I am interested in upgrading to a 16 camera NVR.

I've done some research and instead of a standard plug and play NVR my intrest as been peaked by the Hikvision Acusense or DeepInView NVR. I'm attempting to see if anyone is currently running any of these NVRs or if they have had any experiences with them.

I am currently running 1 DeepInView LPR (DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHS8) along with DS-2CD2625FHWD-IZS, DS-2CD2H25FWD-IZS, DS-2DE4A225IW-DE, DS-2CD2347G1-L, and several DS-2CD2025FHWD-I. I currently do not have any Accusense cameras.

According to the config guide for the Acusense NVR DS-7616NXI-I2/16P/4S allows up to 4? non acusense cameras can utilize the Acusense NVR which will filter out false alarms. Screenshot_20191202-170719_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
I'm trying to determine if that is actually true with support for only 4 non acusense cameras utilizing the NVR to filter out false alarms.

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.