New house installation

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all. I need some help. I had a client house is building right now and i will give a draw of the house that i made myself because he hasnt send me the original yet and want your opinion about the placement of the cameras? Also if it is any other way to reduce the number of cameras but covering all the places.
Please advice. Thank you

Attachments

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1) if you want to ID people mount no higher than 2.2 meters
2) Run a minimum of two ethernet wires to each location.
3) I recommend for the front door, multiple cameras, 1) door bell level camera, 2) camera pointing at the package drop area, 3) one mounted at the front door over hang pointing back at the door.

The other location look ok, but may be high.

EvaShinQ

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh man ... that plan is not looking that great actually. It is really looking kind of ... narrow, and the cameras .... I guess you could have done better. You have got at least two dead points under the cameras 2 and 3, and that freaking corner after the 6th camera. I do not really know what else you could do. The first thing that I would actually change, would be the 6th camer, I would place it on the other wall, right on the corner. I have been looking through the Miami real estate listings, as I want to move there, and I have actually found some amazing houses, with the cameras in some really great positions, I could show you a similar case if you still need it.

Last edited: