New install hiccups

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just bought Hikvision NVR7608-8P-4K2 and camera 2CD2347G1 from Andy.

Have HD installed and NVR set up and running with camera.

I’m unable to access nvr on my Mac using Safari and the plugins I downloaded from IP Cam talk. I get pop up stating “ missing plugin” so not sure what the issue is.

Second problem is the mouse quit working. Curser not showing on display......it did originally as I was able to install NVR.

Any ideas on resolving these issues would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierrre

n3wb
Reaction score
I assume you've unplugged the mouse and plugged it back in again? :) Is the red light on it permanently? Tried moving it to the other usb port? Tried another mouse?

I have an 8 channel DVR that loses it mouse every 8-12 months and I have to unlug it , reboot system, plug it back in again. Only not-usual thing is its plugged in a 2meter usb extension
I have a 4 channel NVR that lost its mouse (red light stuck on) but that is plugged in a usb repeater to send it 20meters down a cat 5 cable. Unplug it from receiver behind living room tv and still no mouse. Unplug it from loft transmitter and its fine
I have also on a 32 channel NVR, managed to move the mouse to the secondary monitor output while seeing what options did what :) , doh! :banghead: A reboot brought it back though which was lucky as I didnt have any other kit with me.

Can't help with mac as its the devils own spawn :)

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks Pierrre. Haven’t had time to do anything with it. Was concerned about following shut down procedure as noted in manual. Just turned it off for now.

Don’t have any other wires mouse and tried unplugging. d plugging back in to no avail. Prolly bad mouse is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk