New issue while using timeline view

chamdaddy

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been using Blue Iris 4 for several months and it has performed beautifully. Just recently, a week or so ago, I began having problems using the timeline view. If I double click on the timeline the system becomes unresponsive, however if I single click the timeline, the clips in the right-hand panel populate with past recordings and I can select any clip and it works as expected. Previously I had no problems accessing past recordings simply by double clicking the timeline. I don't recall making any changes to the BI settings recently and I have rebooted my system, repaired the DB and it does not seem to help. On occasion it does work as expected but maybe only 20% of the time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because this situation severely impacts my system's usefulness.

My system is a i7-6700 @3.4GHz, 16GB Ram, all storage(alerts, New and Archive) is on a WD 3TB MyCloud NAS on a gigabit connection. I have 6 IP cameras various brands from 920P up to 5MP. The CPU runs around 17-25% most of the time. All cameras are on continuous recording and direct to disk.

Thanks DavidC.:confused3:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, if this is happening on the latest version of BI, I would email support.