New lost camera ordered on Amazon from EmpireTech-Andy, should I be worried?

Reaction score
Teamviewer is a piece of crap, is someone using this shit without a license?
That's your opinion. I have used the free version for a few years now. I am very happy with it. Did you even try it? Every time I am on the road, I use it at least twice daily to check on the cams at home.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
That's your opinion. I have used the free version for a few years now. I am very happy with it. Did you even try it? Every time I am on the road, I use it at least twice daily to check on the cams at home.
sure i used it alot and then got blocked and blocked again
it got more aggressive with each new version
many have these problems and switched from this crap company

They have a limit ... hours/connections a day/week/month/year ... if you exceed, your id will be on their list of "commercial use suspected" ... one day you need to connect to your computer and you cant ! there are people who was far away from home and got this crap ... you need to fill out a PDF , print it and send it back... then wait days to weeks for unblock. and then it will come again AND AGAIN

this comment on reddit sums it up:

I only used TeamViewer to manage my home Media PC. And it suddenly disabled itself for me to. And there is no recourse. Less than 1 minute on my remote machine and it can't reconnect for 15 minutes? It's instantly USELESS, and I instantly went looking for a replacement. AnyDesk has worked well for me.
They're shitting all over their community and users and fans, destroying their reputation, and driving people to their competitors. Good riddance.

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't have a clue how many remote access packages there are. Here's a list of over 50 of them:
I could add a few more from those that the scammers from the Microsoft Technical Department have tried to get me to connect to in order to deal with the problems from my computer that they have somehow detected.

Reaction score
you need to fill out a PDF , print it and send it back.
I had that problem two years ago. Once when I was checking my cams. Reported it. They sent me the file and I filled it out. Sent it back and the next day I was up and running no problem. Never happened again since. In January alone I had connected over 40 times with no issues.

I will continue to use it as it has worked fine for me.