New Low Cost IP Surveillance Line

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Super excited about this. We just got our new low cost IP surveillance line in. We have 2,5, and 8MP cameras available at ridiculous pricing.

This line is geared towards easy operation and simplicity. The image quality on the cameras are outstanding. The NVR's are easy to operate. The remote viewing setup is the easiest method you will ever encounter.

Everything is Onvif Compliant so it works on Hikua, Blue Iris, and anything else that is Onvif Compliant.

Check out all the models here:
New Arrivals

sfitz527

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are these Hikvision OEM/your H Series? I’ve never had great results relying on Onvif compliance with Hikvision NVRs. Sure basic functionality will be there but motion detect, video analytics and most other features become too much of a pain to configure remotely when they aren’t speaking the same language.

Kyle24la

n3wb
Reaction score
Are these Hikvision OEM/your H Series? I’ve never had great results relying on Onvif compliance with Hikvision NVRs. Sure basic functionality will be there but motion detect, video analytics and most other features become too much of a pain to configure remotely when they aren’t speaking the same language.
They're Manufactured by Raysharp and are referred to as Nelly's "R-Series".
What's impressed me is the 32ch NVR, which has all 32 built-in PoE ports on the NVR.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
which recorder are you using currently?

sfitz527

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
which recorder are you using currently?
Currently managing several units for customers: DS-7604NI-E1/4P, DS-7608NI-E2/8P, DS-7616NI-E2/16P, DS-7716NI-SP and DS-7732NI-I4/16P. I’m always willing to try 3rd party cameras with the Hik NVRs, but thus far haven’t found a 3rd party camera I would feel comfortable passing on to a client.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Currently managing several units for customers: DS-7604NI-E1/4P, DS-7608NI-E2/8P, DS-7616NI-E2/16P, DS-7716NI-SP and DS-7732NI-I4/16P. I’m always willing to try 3rd party cameras with the Hik NVRs, but thus far haven’t found a 3rd party camera I would feel comfortable passing on to a client.
We have tried them on out hik nvr and they work fine with the exception of one 4 ch nvr that we no longer carry (not one you mentioned). motion detection works too. As far as video analytics, the cameras have none that would be non existent.

Of course you will always have all around better integration with hik manufactured cameras on a hik nvr so if full integration is what u seek,stick with hik. If u want to add a few cams to your existing system and and get a solid video feed, then these will do fine.