New member, new nvr, new problems.

Hik-zone

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope I am in the right place. If not I apologize.
I recently picked up an A-zone 4 channel NVR, but I cant seem to get my Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD to connect to it. I assumed it was compatible since it is ONVIF compatible. I can log into the camera while it is ran through the NVR just fine, It sees the camera and recognizes it as a Hikvision, but I cannot record, or view the feed through the nvr, so I come to you fine people for some assistance. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hik-zone

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the A-zone and 3 cams running fine. The Hik is the odd man out. I'd like to keep it for the true IR and wide angle lens, but I guess I'll just toss it online try to recoup some of my initial investment. Kinda disappointing since the picture quality compared to a 2mp is amazing. I'm sure it's something simple I am overlooking but this is far from my specialty. Thanks for the advice though. If I didn't already have the other 3 cameras in place I would probably do that, but the cost of upgrading the entire system seems a bit superfluous to me. Thanks again.