NEW SD59225U-HNI Latest New Firmware SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.812.0000007.0.R.210706

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I also update the latest new fw on page one for downloading.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I leave the July fw mainly for those who haven't update the July one, normally for PTZ we recommend to update step by step, can't have too big step on updating, easy brick the PTZ.

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Andy, you are probably due a thanks.
There now has appeared this new firmware from Dahua for the DH-SD50225U-HNI PTZ camera. It is the DH_SD-Eos_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.812.0000009.0.R.211011 firmware that Dahua themselves have released.
When unzipped there are 6 files, one text file and 5 bin files one of which one I am moderately certain I take to be the firmware I should install, (that's if I want to take the risk on a camera that's working OK).
However, the text file reads -
Supported Devices:
CA-HZX0XXU-NORMAL,SD6CXXFA-GN,CA-HZX0XXDU,CA-HZX0XXTU

I'd feel more confident if the text file had included the DH-SD50225U-HNI as a supported device.
Can Andy or anyone clarify the situation please? Are the 5 bin files firmware for different group of cameras or something else?

Incidentally this firmware version probably, and the previous version which I'm back to again today do not need a browser plugin. Not needing a browser plugin is an advantage as I run Ubuntu Mate on my main PC. As mentioned before, my Falkon and Seamonkey browsers display the Dahua PTZ's video stream faultlessly, but for reason's I cannot currently explain in Firefox the camera's live stream comes with lines across the picture. I still have no idea why.

iveco300

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hello everyone yesterday I updated with this latest firmware DH_SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.812.0000009.0.R.211011 the ptz 59430 and I could no longer enter the interface web.la cam starts and I see it on the network but I can not enter I tried all tftp, configtool, uart ssh nothing closes the connection.
I would also be curious to know why inside the firmware folder there were other files .bin

fstop

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does this work on the SD6AL445XA-HNR-IR? The firmware I'm running:

V2.810.0000017.1.R.P9.4512.UN.NR, Build Date: 2021-07-06

fstop

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks. I had given up on checking Dahua's webpage, as it used to only have outdated firmware. Just updated and everything looking fine.

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have this version firmware and camera, The Bit rate wont stay set in the camera video settings,
Im trying to set main stream to
Resolution, 1080
frame rate, 50
bit rate 8192

Sub Stream to
Resolution, 2048
Frame Rate 50
Bit Rate 2048

Problem is the bit rates wont stay set. They go to Customize to some random number after reboots.
any ideas whats happening?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have this version firmware and camera, The Bit rate wont stay set in the camera video settings,
Im trying to set main stream to
Resolution, 1080
frame rate, 50
bit rate 8192

Sub Stream to
Resolution, 2048
Frame Rate 50
Bit Rate 2048

Problem is the bit rates wont stay set. They go to Customize to some random number after reboots.
any ideas whats happening?
I see the same issue here with mine.
I just live with it, in the rare occasion of a reboot, I go in and set it back up.

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thx Looney,
Hmm, well that kinda suks... , all that great extra stuff... Is the day/night profiles working with this version?

Seems I have three choices.
1. Live with it. But I have my cameras reboot daily.
2. Write a script that checks and writes to correct it.
3. Set it, dont reboot cameras.

The other issue I notice is this bitrate changes after reboot everytime on every pc. However, the bit rate bug is a different value from pc to pc. Seems to be related to pc vid card resolution.(pc hardware). I have used multiple different browsers bit rate bug value stays the same after reboot. But if you change pc, or from phone, the bit rate value bug change is different from pc to pc to phone hardware.

The big problem I have is I have 65 of these cameras.... I dont have time to go in and reset all these daily, or even a one shot deal.

Anu suggestions on writing a script?

Thx again

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thx Looney,
Hmm, well that kinda suks... , all that great extra stuff... Is the day/night profiles working with this version?

Seems I have three choices.
1. Live with it. But I have my cameras reboot daily.
2. Write a script that checks and writes to correct it.
3. Set it, dont reboot cameras.

The other issue I notice is this bitrate changes after reboot everytime on every pc. However, the bit rate bug is a different value from pc to pc. Seems to be related to pc vid card resolution.(pc hardware). I have used multiple different browsers bit rate bug value stays the same after reboot. But if you change pc, or from phone, the bit rate value bug change is different from pc to pc to phone hardware.

The big problem I have is I have 65 of these cameras.... I dont have time to go in and reset all these daily, or even a one shot deal.

Anu suggestions on writing a script?

Thx again

I guess my other thought is... how do we even know the bit rate setting is working even when we correct it?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You can see the bit rate in the Blue Iris console or, alternately, by watching the data rate in Windows Resource Monitor from each camera. Another big "give away" is the size of each .bvr file created for the camera in Blue Iris.

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thx Sebastian,

I dont use blueiris. I use Dahua DSS App.

Just need to figure out a way to write a script to correct bitrate bug....

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Updated my SD59225U from software version 2.422 (build date 3/15/2017) to this. Lots of new goodies coming from such an old build :) Curious what the "Setting > System > Auto Maintain > Emergency Maintenance" tab with the enabled checkbox is for. If I disable, it says "It is recommended that the emergency maintenance be enabled. Are you sure to disable it?" but not more detail. Anyone know what the history/purpose of this is?
Did we find an answer to this question?