New smart alarm panel recommendations

Chicken

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hi, I have a 10+ year old ADT panel that I want to replace. All of my windows and doors are hard wired as are the 4 smoke detectors to the panel. When I upgraded it about 10 years ago ADT also added two wireless carbon monoxide sensors and a 2G cell backup that no longer works. What I am looking for is a panel;

* That can support my current wired and wireless sensors (~24 wired and 2 wireless)
* supports adding new wired and wireless sensors like glass break, etc
* works with a 3rd party monitoring service as I travel a fair amount
* supports integration to monitoring service via IP (my cable modem) and LTE for backup (will settle for 3G)
* supports integrating with 3rd party home automation systems
I used SmartThings and Blue Iris and want the alarm if it is armed to change alerting status in those apps

I work in IT so a DIY system would be my preference but am open to recommendations. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm no expert for alarm stuff, but learning as I go. I am 90% sure I am going for the DSC PC1864 with EnvisaLink (I believe this is the NIC to talk to Blue Iris via TCP/IP).

Randy2012

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. do you know the frequency of your sensors? If you only need to change the panel, please make sure the frequency of the new panel and old sensors are the same. There are many different alarm system in the market, and the frequency of the system may have a little difference. So I just want to remind you this thing before you buying. Thank you.