New Smart PSS V2.003.0000000.0.R.190802

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Get a new smartpss, right now only support Chinese and English.

Dropbox - DH_SMARTPSS-Win64_ChnEng_IS_V2.003.0000000.0.R.190802.exe - Simplify your life

1, support windows32, window64 bit version
2. For multi-channel devices, intelligent functions (twisting intrusion, regional intrusion): At the same time, only one way is effective, which can switch between different channels.
3, face release time optimization
4, add visit time to the visitor system, add export visitor information function
5, optimize playback module logic, improve download speed
6, face recognition module support personnel information is exported to excel form
7, support for extracting FR equipment offline attendance record
8. After the successful support of the witness card, the face information is added to the face database of the selected device.
9, support audio and video encryption and decryption
10, the organization tree supports device channel offline status indication
11. The number of people in the statistics query shows the number of people entering, the number of people leaving, the number of people stranded, and the number of people who have increased the number of stays.
12, log save time supports 1-999 days
13, support for face detection filtering, face recognition, stranger voice alarm
14, support the watcher generation master tracking
15. Support TPC thermal imaging alarm, alarm types include fire alarm, thermal imaging ignition point event, thermal imaging temperature difference alarm, thermal imaging hot spot alarm, thermal imaging cold spot alarm, thermal imaging face over temperature alarm, thermal imaging smoke alarm

spenser911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is the link working for anyone?

*edit* looks like our isp is having some issues - cancel that :)

Sixto

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It's very important to find a 64-bit MacOS version of SmartPSS. The new MacOS next week will not support 32-bit SmartPSS, which is the only version that's been available.

usaf_pride

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Upgraded. As an FYI, I had to provide the username and password for each of the cameras in Configuration -> Devices.

Otherwise all good and 64bit

BSD2000

n3wb
Reaction score
The new version seems to randomly crash on my PC (Intel 9900K, 32GB RAM, 1070ti video card), it just 'disappears' after a while, closing itself down; the older version was more stable. Plus, the scaling is even worse for my 4K monitor, the bottom of the display is cutoff. I have an LG 4K monitor set to 200% scale and SmartPSS is one of the few apps that doesn't scale correctly.

spenser911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The new version seems to randomly crash on my PC (Intel 9900K, 32GB RAM, 1070ti video card), it just 'disappears' after a while, closing itself down; the older version was more stable. Plus, the scaling is even worse for my 4K monitor, the bottom of the display is cutoff. I have an LG 4K monitor set to 200% scale and SmartPSS is one of the few apps that doesn't scale correctly.
Same issues here

ShawnB

n3wb
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY Any word from Dahua if they will be releasing an updated version for Mac? MacOS Catalina is out and will no longer run the 32-bit version. Thanks

Reactions: owt

overbe

n3wb
Reaction score
Have they added sub stream 2 to NVR live view? In previous version this stream type was available only in live view on cameras

ShawnB

n3wb
Reaction score
I googled and found a couple of tweets to @DahuaHQ. The replies from Dahua were that they are expecting to release a 64-bit Mac version of SmartPSS in December.

Considering the overall state of Dahua software, I'm just relieved that they haven't decided to kill it and focus on other projects.

At least now I know to stick with Mojave for a while longer, since there appears to be hope for a new SmartPSS eventually.

Ig Roy

n3wb
Reaction score
they are expecting to release a 64-bit Mac version of SmartPSS in December.
No one knows what made them to wait so long with the 64-bit version. The few months gap between the official OS release and the application that supports the OS does NOT look good for a big technology&security company.
But it's always better late than never :). There are many people waiting for the 64bit OS X version, really!

Valo

n3wb
Reaction score

ruzin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've finally found it!!! Public beta 64-bit Smart PSS, a bit buggy but definitely usable on macOS Catalina 10.15

To download click here. (if the link is dead for any reason let me know and I'll re-upload it)

Last edited:

usaf_pride

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY, one thing I just noticed with this version, is that it will only show 1 IVS per camera on the live view (highest in the list).
Also, moving a window in live view causes the program to crash.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Last edited: