New Style LPR?

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These things all over Beverly Hills pointed right at the street where cars are driving, does anyone know what they are? Some sort of new LPR?

EDIT: Looks like it's a Sensera SiteWatch PRO2 Smart Security Camera

Attachments

Last edited:

chaosengine

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's 4G or Wifi. Most professional wifi gear is also protected against cheap wifi jammers plus this device has edge storage (built-in storage) for 40-days of recording. If I were the owner, I would be more concerned about this feature from data sheet: "One Person Installation in Under 20 Minutes". How long for deinstallation? ;)

chaosengine

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Big business: "Staff recommends that the City Council authorize a purchase order to Sensera Systems Inc. in the amount of $1,021,033.56 for the purchase of two hundred (200) solar powered, wireless video cameras, licensing, and related services for installation into the City’s CCTV system" Source: MINUTES CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING August 18, 2020

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Big business: "Staff recommends that the City Council authorize a purchase order to Sensera Systems Inc. in the amount of $1,021,033.56 for the purchase of two hundred (200) solar powered, wireless video cameras, licensing, and related services for installation into the City’s CCTV system" Source: MINUTES CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING August 18, 2020
such a waste of money, what do they know of the camera they just want video monitoring, waste of tax dollars I say.