New update bug?

rocky_mtn

n3wb
Reaction score
So I updated tonight to 5.0.6.11 x64 and my motion alerts are now using the short name “Cam4” for the alert image pushed to my devices instead of the friendly name “Front Door”. Has anyone else noticed this or know how to solve it? I know it’s nit picky, but it’s bugging me to no end. TIA

rocky_mtn

n3wb
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a previous version to 5.0.6.11 anywhere and was wondering if anyone might have one archived that they would share? My search hasn't been fruitful. Please? haha Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a previous version to 5.0.6.11 anywhere and was wondering if anyone might have one archived that they would share? My search hasn't been fruitful. Please? haha Thanks!

rocky_mtn

n3wb
Reaction score
So now I'm dealing with a new problem I was hoping for a little guidance on. I recently switched routers in the past week or so and since, I've noticed everything is working wonderfully with the exception of the jpg snapshots that are sent with alert notifications. I get the snapshot perfectly fine with the push notification as long as I'm NOT on my local LAN. If I'm at work on the WiFi there, or on LTE data on my iPhone the jpg's get attached and all is well, as soon as I step foot in my home and connect to my local network, the attached jpg's are missing from the push notification. Has anyone ever experienced this...and know how to fix it? I have a sneaky suspicion it's a firewall rule, but I'm not sure which one. I previously had a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 4 and everything worked, now I've switched to the UniFi Dream Machine Pro and this has been a problem since I deployed it last Saturday. Thanks in advance for anything to look for.

rocky_mtn

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know what port or protocol is used to send these jpeg images with the push notifications?