New way to get buy-in on EmpireTech cameras

EricB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Says the lucky guy whose wife nagged him not to wait until tomorrow to order the camera but do it NOW lol

@Flintstone61 is also available for hire to walk around in the blind spots of cameras to justify why more is needed LOL

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This just came up in an advertisement feed....
Canon CR-N500 Pro PTZ Camera BK 15x Optical Zoom lens, 1” 4K 30p Dual Pixel AF Sensor, 3G-SDI, HDMI, IP Video Out, NDI|HX2, SRT- Church, Live Events, Streaming Conference, Classroom, Esports, Vlogging

If anyone needs to justify purchasing a camera that is not a low $$ camera, just start with suggesting this one and the "fall back" to the one you want.

Eric

Canon's CR-N500 PTZ camera produces outstanding image quality and is equipped with powerful features and functions to be utilized in many industries including House of Worship, Education, Broadcast, Corporate, Events and more.
The CR-N500 produces incredible 4K and HD image quality with the combination of a 1" CMOS sensor and DIGIC DV 6 image processor, along with a 15x optical zoom (20x digital) with one of the widest in class 73-degree angle-of-view.
These core components provide the image-processing power and speed that enables 4K UHD video acquisition, image stabilization and precise Dual Pixel CMOS AF. On-air pan and tilt movement is possible thanks to the smooth and responsive pan and tilt mechanism equipped with the CR-N500. The CR-N500 camera supports multiple professional interfaces, including single cable PoE+ connectivity, which allows you to use NDI®|HX2 to stream audio and video, control (IP), tally, and power over a single cable. The camera supports other protocols, such as RTSP/RTP, as well as RTMP/RTMPS, to stream to social sites such as Facebook Live and YouTube. Even better, the CR-N500 can be controlled remotely by IP, Serial, IR or wirelessly via Wi-fi. The camera supports multiple control standards, including Canon's XC protocol as well as VISCA Protocol (serial and IP) for easy connectivity to a wide range of 3rd party hardware controllers.

EricB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey, just trying to help out others. I can't believe the price. I know Canon glass is good (at least in the SLR and DSLR market), but that seems really expensive to me.

I am sure he is, but I can't afford to pay his gas for him to drive all of the way out here and back.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

EricB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure she will go for that one. Probably would just tell me to go outside and follow them around to see what they do. Oh, and not get in trouble while doing it!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fortunately for you the $400ish PTZs with autotracking still do a fabulous job!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh you could source locally for a night time walk through I'm sure......just head over to your nearest golf course with some cash....catch a bored looper....who needs money
1675706523279.png

HMC8403

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Fortunately for you the $400ish PTZs with autotracking still do a fabulous job!
So true! My church wanted to spend several thousand on something similar (PTZoptics) and got them up and running with a SD49425XB for less than a nickel.

Attachments