New Zealand Rural living

moviefan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just finished crawling around someones house who had had a roof fire caused by a Wyze extractor fan which seized and overheated. Will put some cameras and cat6 up for them as it only real opportunity will get to install cable while roof is off or no access to half the house. Melted the main power cable but the phone line still worked believe it or not all the sheathing was mounted off but because the copper was still in tact it still goes. Running the cables down the wall will be issue as there needs to be at least 6 go down 4 cams and two for the poe switch to feed to the router way over the opposite end of house with no access unless roof off. All you see down there at moment is sky feed which will need replaced as well.
I went in white and came out my face black as

Attachments

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have only recently got into an interest in security cameras. Never really needed them here until this country started going soft on crime and keeping the crims out of jail. New Goverment are all about rehabilitation.

I'm all for rehabilitation. The perpetrators should eventually be able to walk again after a hard takedown to the ground. They might start to get their mind right too.

moviefan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
has china announced it is officially moving to a digital crypto the digital yuan or is that another scam someones trying to run over here

moviefan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is taken from where i move irrigation pipes
Got my LPR237 from Andy yet to put up first must get some more UPS as in the last few days to power outages I already have 3 UPS on 2 NVRS and my home theatre gear but none at the moment for my 2 switches.
Running 2 NVR's and 4 switches and still need more.