No iOS Notifications Being Sent

Nyghthawk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't been getting notifications to iOS. At first I thought nothing of it, but now I am wanting it.

Checked my settings under mobile, phone was listed, ensured box was checked for PUSH.

Went into the one camera I want notifications for, went in there, turned on Alerts Tab, enable mobile devices. Go into that settings, and when I test, it says sent to "devices 0" as if it is not sending it.

Searched the threads here, said I should update to the latest BI Software. Did that. Went back into settings, ensured the same things as above. Still tests to 0 devices.

What gives? What can I do to help fix/resolve this?

I can view all the cameras on the blue iris mobile app, I get the "red notifications" (the numbers) on the app, the problem is I only have mobile notifications set on ONE camera, so these red numbers are just the regular "triggers", but they are NOT going to my phone through the "banners etc". I went into my notifications on the APP and ensured everything was there and turned on, and it is. So I am getting no proper notifications sent to the phone at all.

Blue Iris version 4.7.6.2
ios Version? not sure but its updated.

EDIT: After continuing to search I guess my "update" to blue iris did NOT go through. considering new updates are in the 4.8 Will update when I finally get to 4.8.x

EDIT 2: After the update, the test trigger worked perfectly. I guess telling it to update and SEEING the update are two different things =(.

Thanks!

Last edited: