No IVS or tracking using PTZ5A4M-25

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a PTZ5A4M-25 that I cannot get to trigger the IVS rules I have set. Using the new gui I have only IVS enabled. I see the IVS lines and I have smd/md disabled. I don't see and IVS alerts on the SD card but motion does register. I tried to update to Andy's current firmware for this camera for the new smd and tracking and it failed to complete the upgrade. If I do use motion detection, it records me but won't track or zoom in on me. I am using the original firmware that the camera came with (2.820.0000013.1.RBuild Date:2022-09-23) . How much does the global config/ calibration affect the IVS working? I’m not even getting yellow boxes around vehicles in my driveway like I used to. IVS and auto track just stopped working all together.

Last edited:

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I clicked this and rule config same as I did when I initially set it up. I added rules and IVS lines are showing but I can’t get them to activate. Thank you for responding Looney.

Attachments

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Update: I couldn’t get the upgraded firmware to go through using the camera gui. I did however find a nifty Dahua IP config tool and that pushed Andy’s firmware through and I have IVS again as well as tracking. It seems to be working again.