No Record File

SiMoore

n3wb
Reaction score
Hoping someone is able to assist with an issue i've been unable to resolve on my HIKVision setup.

Issue
Each time I try to playback my garden camera via iVMS-4200 (Mac) it states "No Record File Found" and is unable to play back the recorded video whereas the other two camera work as intended, the garden camera is the only camera connected via WIFI. When I check the NVR under Remote Configuration > Event > Schedule this is set to "local recording" as per the other cameras. The garden camera is added into the same Group and is allocated a channel number as "D3" but unable to playback the video nor search for events. Now, this is the bit I cannot work out, if I access that camera via "Cloud P2P Device" within the iVMS software or via the app on my phone I can access the recorded video from the garden camera.

So, given i'm unable to access the recorded video locally via the app does this sound like a network issue of some sort? I've tried every configuration I can think of so hoping someone could provide some guidance.

Setup
NVR 7604NI-E1 - v3.4.10
DS-2CD2332-I (Driveway Camera - connected via PoE) - v5.4.5
DS-2CD2532F-IWS (Porch Camera - connected via PoE) - v5.4.5
DS-2CD2142FWD-IWS (Garden Camera - connected via WIFI) - v5.5.53

Thanks in advance

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now, this is the bit I cannot work out, if I access that camera via "Cloud P2P Device" within the iVMS software or via the app on my phone I can access the recorded video from the garden camera.
P2P might be the rub....were the other 2 cams set up the same way? In other words, did you treat all 3 identically (like scan a QR code, etc.) ?

SiMoore

n3wb
Reaction score
No I didn't, the PoE ones were just connected and if I recall the WIFI camera (garden) was connected to my router initially to set it up via Ethernet and then connected via WIFI. Will be difficult now to scan the QR code of each camera.