no signal I/O error:0 Hikvision cameras

Reaction score
I watched my cameras last night, there wasn't any dropping out which makes me believe it's profile related and has something to do with the latest update. I have two profiles, one for day and one for night, now that it's back to daytime I am having cameras drop left and right constantly.

Bigg1es

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There is a new update today, 5.2.2.2 and after updating it I have all cameras running.

I did have some issues with the update. I didn't mention earlier but sometimes my Blue Iris doesn't close properly. This update addresses that issue but I did have it not shutting down during the update which read 4 out of 5 files installed. On second restart it successfully installed the update and again all cameras are running . Anyway fingers crossed, perhaps this is a permanent fix. :eek:)

Reaction score
I'm still having this issue left and right. Can anyone tell me what brand of network card they are running? Currently I have a Realtek L8200A and I have updated the drivers, the issue still persists.

All my Ethernet cables test fine with a tester, I have tried multiple switches and I have reinstalled BI.

Bigg1es

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have an Nvidia , however it was not a hardware issue, it was a BI software issue and since the update I have not had a single recurrense of the no signal problem. Most of my cameras are hard wired with a couple on plug adapters. Non use wifi connection.