No Signal on one camera when all are enabled

aleiro

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a strange issue. I have 6 Reolink cameras (I have already read the threads saying not to buy them, but its a bit late :) . When I enable all the cameras, one will show 'no signal'. It is always the last one enabled. For example, I have all six enabled, number 6 shows no signal. I disable camera 1 and camera 6 will begin to stream.

For a bit of background, all these cameras work with the Reolink phone app. I bought Blue Iris since I wanted to add a couple extra cameras to my system. Prior to BI, I was using Qnap Surveillance Station with no issues. I thought this was an issue with bandwidth, so I turned the cameras way down. Didnt help. I also considered the hardware I had installed BI on. It is a 6 core intel machine with 16 gb of ram running Windows Server 2016 and an Nvidia GTX 670 graphics card. The computer itself is in a rack running headless, but even plugged directly into the system, the camera doesnt work. For the other 5 cameras, they look great, no lag and recording has been working fine. Last bit of info, I have made tons of adjustments to the software. The GPU settings are enabled and the cameras are configured using RTMP, everything connects when going through the setup, etc.

So, any idea why one wont work?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did you assign all 6 cameras unique static IP's?
And you've check to insure that cams 1 and 6 don't have the same IP address?

aleiro

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you assign all 6 cameras unique static IP's?
And you've check to insure that cams 1 and 6 don't have the same IP address?
Yes, all the cameras have unique static ip's. My example might have been to restrictive. Even if, say, camera 2 is the last one enabled, it will show no signal. Once one of the other cameras have been disabled, 'camera 2' will begin to stream. So, it doesnt matter which one is last, the 6th camera of the group shows no signal.