No Signal

deathcomp

n3wb
Reaction score
I just started using BI and am testing with a HOSAFE 1MB1W. Got it setup just fine in BI. It was working just fine. Today I open BI and it says No signal. Nothing has changed since it was working last night. I've deleted and readded the camera, still same thing. I did the Find/Inspect and it looks to be working fine, result of that below:
Opening port 80...
HTTP request...
OK
2000-01-01T00:53:45.000Z
Requesting device information...
Manufacturer: NVSIP
Model: NVSIP-IPC
FirmwareVersion: V2.2.3566 - 20150723 14:32:2NVSIP
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has Imaging services: /onvif/device_service
Has media services: /onvif/device_service
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
first profile is MainStreamToken
first source is videoSourceToken
requesting URI for profile MainStreamToken
RTSP URI: /live0.264
Has Event services: /onvif/device_service
Has WSPullPointSupport
RelayOutputs: 1
InputConnectors: 1
Has Device IO services: /onvif/device_service
AudioOutputs: 0
Has PTZ service: /onvif/device_service
Done

I've also attached a screenshot of the video settings for this camera. I am able to view the camera just fine in a browser to view directly. There aren't any errors listed on the feed, just says No signal. Any ideas?

screenshot.png

deathcomp

n3wb
Reaction score
I've done so much in BI since this, it's hard to remember. I know one problem I had is I had the admin password blank on the camera and I had to set that to something before BI would see it. I don't remember if that was the fix to this problem or one before it. Sorry if that's not much help.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had exactly the same issue with one of my Dahua's. Went offline for no apparent reason. The web interface was down so I suspected a hung camera. Rebooted without success by disconnecting the POE. I went back into the video settings on the camera in BI and clicked find/inspect and everything came back to life. BI did change the settings to something new though indicating that my camera was now generic.

That camera has been online three years with those old settings in BI. I also have no idea why is stopped working.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This may or may not address the "No Signal" problem, but on the OP's screenshot the receive buffer is set to 3MB...change that to 20MB. I don't know anything about your camera, but if you have the ability to match the fps with the iframe interval, then definitely do that. For example if your fps is set to 15, then set the iframe interval to 15 as well.

For the no signal....try adding :80 to the url at the top of that config window...just guessing here...