no sub stream

Reaction score
1695028858790.png1695028929289.pngI got the cameras to automatically set up with the ip address but I still can't get them to grab a substream I have set up the substream in the web GUI for the camera with all the relevant stuff but I just can't get the camera to grab the substream i'm doing the automat thing when you just give blue RSD IP address and username and password everything else is working perfect it just can't get a substream. the camera model is a annke I51EH Sorry if I'm missing anything i'm quite new to this i've watched a couple Youtube tutorials and I still can't get it fixed. In the Youtube video I was watching it just automatically grabbed the substream.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Post the video tab from BI. You need to select the substream from the pull down window.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did you select Hikvision for the make or is that what came up when you did find/inspect?

What happens if you select default?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hikvision cams are usually

Main Stream: /Streaming/Channels/1
Sub Stream: /Streaming/Channels/2

So try manually typing that in

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As @wittaj stated, for your "main" stream put this in place of the line "/" : Streaming/channels/101
and for the "sub stream" put this in place of the line "/" : Streaming/channels/102

Then click on "OK", do not click on "find/Inspect" this time.

Insure the sub stream is enabled in the cam's webGUI.

Please post another screenshot after you have both streams configured.

Reaction score
As @wittaj stated, for your "main" stream put this in place of the line "/" : Streaming/channels/101
and for the "sub stream" put this in place of the line "/" : Streaming/channels/102

Then click on "OK", do not click on "find/Inspect" this time.

Insure the sub stream is enabled in the cam's webGUI.

Please post another screenshot after you have both streams configured.
I think it's working the first image I ever put in this feed showed the web gui showing the substream settings if I can change it to substream settings it's probably turned on 1695037021244.png1695037031446.png