No trigger audio after about a half day

bertsirkin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a dedicated computer to BI that never goes into sleep or hibernation mode. I have trigger audio set up for my 6 cameras (using morse code to tell them apart). The audio works for about a half day and then stops. The cameras continue to trigger and record video, but no audio is heard after about 12 hours. I don't know the exact time when it stops, but it's about 12 hours.

If I restart the BI app, it works for another half day, and then stops. I remote into the BI computer and typically close the BI app before quitting the remote session, but the audio stops even if I leave BI running.

I'm running v 5.7.05 of BI.

Appreciate any ideas what may be happening.

Up until about 6 months ago I never had this problem. Here's the "alert" tab info from one of my cameras:

BITrigger.jpg
bi2.jpg

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen that happen before if the camera reboots or loses signal, so I would check if the camera is set to auto reboot or if you have lost signals in BI.

bertsirkin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have seen that happen before if the camera reboots or loses signal, so I would check if the camera is set to auto reboot or if you have lost signals in BI.
This is happening on all of my cameras - the network is hard-wired fiber, and I rarely lose connection. Nothing, as far as I know, is set to reboot.

bert