Noob with a new cam.

Kevin1057

n3wb
Reaction score
OK so somehow I have found myself locked out of logging in to my account the csm is reported as an anni-01 tho I heard the manufacturer changed it'd name recently . I purchased the cam from Amazon a month ago and the instructions told me to download and install icsee app I went with pro version 2.4gz all worked well for about 3 weeks then I found I could not autologin and I could only access thru local not account. Local will not include alarm action settings nor push to app. All attempts to get any kind of realtime response from icsee to straighten things out has failed. Multiple uninstall of both plain icsee and icsee pro on different devices have not resolved anything. Multiple factory reset of the cam does not resolve anything. I can log in local , and view in realtime fine just no alarm action with push. Trying to find wireless IP Addy and use with tinycam pro has not worked. I am ready to rip it off the wall and light it on fire! Any type of help or suggestion would be greatly apprecia

Reaction score
Sad to say, but the inexpensive cloud-based no-name Chinese cams are all this frustrating. We generally strongly advise against their purchase. Your suggestion to rip it off the wall is no good, because that will damage your wall. Detach it carefully, THEN take it outside the house and light it on fire. After that, buy a decent quality Amcrest camera (Dahua rebrands) like the IP3M-xxxx or IP4M-1051. Reliable, well-regarded, and worth every penny of their price, which is well less than $100.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK so somehow I have found myself locked out of logging in to my account the csm is reported as an anni-01 tho I heard the manufacturer changed it'd name recently . I purchased the cam from Amazon a month ago and the instructions told me to download and install icsee app I went with pro version 2.4gz all worked well for about 3 weeks then I found I could not autologin and I could only access thru local not account. Local will not include alarm action settings nor push to app. All attempts to get any kind of realtime response from icsee to straighten things out has failed. Multiple uninstall of both plain icsee and icsee pro on different devices have not resolved anything. Multiple factory reset of the cam does not resolve anything. I can log in local , and view in realtime fine just no alarm action with push. Trying to find wireless IP Addy and use with tinycam pro has not worked. I am ready to rip it off the wall and light it on fire! Any type of help or suggestion would be greatly apprecia
Start here:

Attachments