North east DST time settings

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys - did this wrong and I think I know how to put in the correct setting but don't want to solely rely on my judgement. If somebody can do a screenshot from your camera, that'd be appreciated !!

1635861907501.png

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Time is off by 10 minutes :lol:

Joke aside, it all looks good. I am sure you read up on securing your cameras from the Internet. What are you using for an internal NTP source?

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
internal windows server and yes cameras don't have any access to the internet. Unfortunately blue iris mobile app requires opening ports and the author says login credentials are encrypted but actual video feed isn't and I'm not too comfortable about that but don't want the hassle of vpn'ing in to a home gateway every time

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
internal windows server and yes cameras don't have any access to the internet. Unfortunately blue iris mobile app requires opening ports and the author says login credentials are encrypted but actual video feed isn't and I'm not too comfortable about that but don't want the hassle of vpn'ing in to a home gateway every time
Takes TWO seconds to start a VPN from your phone to use the app. Or use tasker to do it automagically.
Port forwarding is asking for trouble, anyway you shake it.
Accessing your video feeds is the least of your worrys. They can gain access to everything on your network to use as a bot net.