Not a US (WR) camera as advertised. Got CCCH and no offer to replace.

Reaction score
Hold on...I'm having trouble understanding what you have written.

1) Have you replaced nowandthen's camera: yes...or no?
We just reached out to him today. we have not but plan to. Some how we missed his request for a replacement and by this I mean we have replaced others. So we have no reason not to replace his.

2) Do you not keep track of the serial numbers you sell to your customers? Therefore don't you already know which customers purchased WR cameras that had been "changed out" of their WR boxes for CH ones by some bad actor?
The previous owners of Wrightwood did not track serial numbers but even if they did it would not have helped because what we found after we took over is that the serial number of the camera inside the box did not match the serial number on the outside of the box. With that said, past orders are not clearly identifiable to be WR or CH either as we look at past orders.

It strikes me that you would first take corrective action, and then post a message such as this. What you have done with this topic smacks more of damage control rather than a sincere effort to make amends and correct this situation.
unfortunately for us we took over the business without this problem being fully realized, communicated, or understood. Once we dug into this issue as the new owners we did remove all questionable inventory right away. But we were un-able to determine how many cameras were sold or to who.

So prove me wrong. Replace NowAndThen's camera. Then have NowAndThen post to this topic and tell us that this has been done.
We do expect to and we hope NowAndThen does report back (but that is up to him of course).

Until then, my skepticism and cynicism rules the day.
I completely understand. I hope we can win your trust back.

nowandthen

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just read the PM from Wrightwood (surveillanceone) to replace my camera.
I'm very impressed that new ownership has stepped up to make things right. They could have said "sorry, that was the old ownership" but they did not. Very impressed!
Kudos to the new ownership!