Not able to set Day/Night settings differently | ColorVu DS-2CD2347G2-L

Sphinxicus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a ColorVu 2.8mm turret that im trying to setup different profiles for day/night and have them switch on a schedule.

If i go to Image > Display settings > Day/Night Switch and chose Day, then go to Exposure settings and set the shutter speed to 1/200, the changes are saved automatically. If i then go to Night and set the shutter speed to 1/125 the settings are saved automattically again. However, if i switch back to Day again and check the exposure settings, they have changed to how i set it for the night profile. Am i doing this wrong? I wish for the profiles to change based on schedule set in the scheduled switch option (see screenshot).

display settings.PNG
I have Dahua cameras also and if i set a night and day profile and use a schedule, it will flip between the different profiles which can maintain different settings.

I have tried viewing in Internet explorer as well as firefox just incase it was a browser hiding a button i needed. Am i missing a step to be able to save different settings for night/day profiles?

The firmware i have is V5.5.134 build 200430

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hopefully the experts will join in here and help. I have a dumb question, have you tried using a different browser to change the settings? It probably won't make a difference but it's something easy to try if you haven't already done it.

Sphinxicus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yup, I have tried viewing in Internet explorer as well as firefox just incase it was a browser hiding a button i needed.