Notification From Dahua

john-ipvm

Known around here
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY any change? things the same, worse, or better in terms of stock or expected shipments?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ultimately, its really going to depend on where this virus goes. It has the potential to relapse, thus making it hard to predict. I'll believe it when I see it

john-ipvm

Known around here
Reaction score
towards the middle to the end of March before Dahua gets caught up
On Feb 12th, @EMPIRETECANDY, in this thread, said "we have some models lacking of stock now till the end of this month, maybe March", so has that slide back now? That would not be surprising given everything going on, just trying to be clear.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
On Feb 12th, @EMPIRETECANDY, in this thread, said "we have some models lacking of stock now till the end of this month, maybe March", so has that slide back now? That would not be surprising given everything going on, just trying to be clear.
From my latest news, they recover to 20% till Feb.25th,50% till Feb.29th, their target is to 80% till 10th.March. Same situation at hikvision too. Dahua and their suplliers don't have enough workers and materials. Let's see how they work this week. Last week, there is no new stock in, crazy:(

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Due to the coronavirus, the production at dahua has big delay again. Models like IPC-HDW5231R-ZE, IPC-T5442TM-AS, IPC-B5442E-ZE, IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E has been badly delayed to end of March.
New orders in March all delayed to April to start production, right now they are working on the orders From Dec.-Feb.
I booked many stocks in Dec, till now still not ready!
Seems this kind of delay happen on most Chinese company, i am a little worry about the chips badly lacking due to Korea and Japan's bad situation.

vidwiz

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for the update, please keep them coming even if its bad news and stay safe. We are now joining the hysteria here in the States.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Understandable, priorities are priorities, situation is bad, it will take a little while for things to get back to normal

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Due to the coronavirus, the production at dahua has big delay again. Models like IPC-HDW5231R-ZE, IPC-T5442TM-AS, IPC-B5442E-ZE, IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E has been badly delayed to end of March.
New orders in March all delayed to April to start production, right now they are working on the orders From Dec.-Feb.
I booked many stocks in Dec, till now still not ready!
Seems this kind of delay happen on most Chinese company, i am a little worry about the chips badly lacking due to Korea and Japan's bad situation.
Well, my order is from early January so hopefully my order will not take too much longer. :)