notification movement

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello everyone here is my question and sorry for English I take a translator, I include a photo, which is in orange on the photo it gives a notification of movement, sometimes when there are trucks passing on the street I have still notifications of movements I wonder why it does that, because I did not select this place thank you all

avant.JPG

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd suggest that you use IVS rather than motion detection, SMD. Create an intrusion box around the rea of interest, check "enters, appears" and leave the object sizes, minimum and maximum, alone. IVS is far less prone to false triggers than SMD.

Last edited:

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok i already have ivs as the photo shows i always think i could not disable the movement how i can do it and thanks againivs avant.JPG

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
On my cameras, it is under SETTINGS>EVENT>VIDEO DETECTION>Motion Detection tab, check box for "Enable". Remove the check and hit the save button at the bottom.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok i thought that by unchecking the box nothing worked anymore because i always had a warning that the intelligent detection would stop working when unchecking the box, it just works that human detection has to be stopped also is this normal? thank you all for the quick response

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It depends on the camera model as to how many different motion detection options there are. My 5442 has Video Detection, Smart Motion Detection (SMD), IVS, Face Detection, People Counting and Heat Map. I only use IVS and leave the rest disabled. Note that you have to enable IVS under Smart Plan tab. IVS is the light bulb icon under that tab. And then you have to press save. I say this because I carefully set up a 5442 today, set the intrusion box, carefully modified it to my exact dimensions, and forgot to press the save button to turn it on! :facepalm: