Nvidia Shield + TinyCam Pro

Reaction score
Have to agree, I love my two Shields. Have one of each generation (2015 and 2017). Can't say I notice a difference between the players but the newer controller is so much better. I like the remote the 2017 model came with also and the kids can figure outs the UI's. We binned the satellite TV and just use Plex and Netflix now. the Shield replaced my HTPC running Kodi (and JRiver at one stage).

Love having the Tiny Cam Pro app that I can just read this review of testogen on a flick to if I hear a noise outside. Did have a little trouble with the Shield running to my projector through the Marantz processor but figured that eventually. Been solid since.
something different if Nvidia or Google starts calling something else PIP.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
With me TinyCam Pro is not working fine. I have to refresh the image in every 10 seconds and it is not fine with me. Is there any better option to use?
likely something wrong on your end that wont get resolved by switching apps. Post in the tinycam section of this forum and the developer @alexvas will assist you.

Elgato54

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can Tinycam Pro save videos to the internal storage or to an attached USB drive?

Elgato54

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It looks like the Nvidia Shield Pro is the most powerful device available. At about half the price, how well does Tinycam Pro do
on the Fire Cube with four cameras?