NVR 4104HSP 4KS2 Help Please

GT60

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
NVR 4104HSP 4KS2

I can no longer get the Smart PSS on my desktop or my imou lite app on my phone to link up with my CCTV.
When I try on my app it says no device found so I have deleted the app and then reinstalled it but still the same issue so I deleted the devices of my app and now I cannot re add them.
The smart pss has red dots against the long number 192.168.1.1** and after clicking on it nothing happens.
I have just tried the internet browser to connect to my CCTV the web page is not found.

Everything was working fine a week or so ago and the only thing I have done is to re boot my router which has never disrupted the cctv in the past.
I am unsure on what to do to fix this issue and hoping to can help with step by step instructions as I have tried to see what I can do via the instructions but unsure of it all.
Thanks

Tommyt79

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Looks like you probably are using the camera with all the default settings including DHCP. Your IP address probably changed when you restarted your router. Multiple issues here, but you can find your camera's IP address with multiple free tools for a computer OR your phone. When you find your cameras new IP, you need to change the camera to use a static IP or at least reserve the IP on the router. Failure to do this will cause issues anytime your router reboots and/or loses power.

Your router may also list all the connected devices. All else fails, reset the camera and fix the IP issue.

GT60

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for this.
I will try and figure this out over the weekend and report back.
Thanks again.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Try rebooting the NVR. If Im guessing right, 192.168.1.108 is the address of your NVR

GT60

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
"" Im guessing right, 192.168.1.108 is the address of your NVR""

I think so as it is what i used to log in to on my desktop before i started to use Smart PSS. on my desktop.
I have rebooted my NVR and even un pluged it for a while but still not showing anything on my phone or smart pss.
The actual CCTV system works fine and records etc just no remote viewing on my phone or the desktop

GT60

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Firstly apologies to everyone and a very BIG thank you for all your time and help.

The IP address had changed and I didn’t notice until yesterday when I was trying to find this in my CCTV menu "DHCP Tables/Log/List” which I never did find the DHCP thing.

The Ethernet cable was plugged back into the wrong port (a camera port) after I had issues with the Wi-Fi extender and I only noticed again yesterday.

I now have remote access to the CCTV via my phone app and the Smart PSS on my desktop.

I can now stop getting stressed and get on with other stuff.

Thanks again everyone