NVR ISSUE

d@niel68

n3wb
Reaction score
hello everyone, does anyone know how to update the software for hikvision nvr NR32P6-16

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you having a problem that the release notes specifically say will fix the issue you are having?

d@niel68

n3wb
Reaction score
i have some problems getting remotely accessed, in occasions the cameras are online but the screen is black, they're late to open under the application, already I lower the resolution but the problem still persist , playback under the app I have some issue too

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hello everyone, does anyone know how to update the software for hikvision nvr NR32P6-16
Go through the NVR GUI menus and check for updates which will automatically check to see if any software updates are available. You can also go to the manufacturer website to see what the latest release levels are available for your model of NVR and then compare with the currently installed version. The problem you're describing sounds more like a network or app related issue. How do the cameras perform when you are viewing local on the NVR video output and not doing remote access with the app?

d@niel68

n3wb
Reaction score
I already did all those steps ,there is no updated via GUI , this NVR does not appear on the manufacturer's list, apparently I need to install the updated by a flash drive, actually I did it a year ago , so I think I have some software problem, my version is 3.4.92

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I already did all those steps ,there is no updated via GUI , this NVR does not appear on the manufacturer's list, apparently I need to install the updated by a flash drive, actually I did it a year ago , so I think I have some software problem, my version is 3.4.92
Okay....so do you still have problems when viewing the cameras locally with a TV or display directly connected to the NVR or is it only when using the app??

d@niel68

n3wb
Reaction score
Actually, I have a problem with both. Sometime the NVR disconnecting for the network, when I tried to reach in remote place.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Actually, I have a problem with both. Sometime the NVR disconnecting for the network, when I tried to reach in remote place.
Focus on local NVR function first...forget about remote access for now because things get more confusing when you mix them together in the same conversation. The idea here is to make sure everything works correctly at the local NVR level first, and if that's all good then focus on the remote stuff....but start with the basics and go from there.

d@niel68

n3wb
Reaction score
Monitor Imagine connecting to the NVR some time is freezing, but we going to focus and remote view first,
Yes when I open Hik-Connect app to see my cameras in remote places say ,the network is unstable connecting again

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How many cameras do you have and what resolution and FPS for each camera?

That NVR is rated for 160Mbps and you could be approaching or exceeding it.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What cameras and resolution and bitrate and what is full frame rate - some cams are 25 FPS, others are 30FPS and some are 60FPS.

d@niel68

n3wb
Reaction score
I have diferent hikvision cameras , some 8 mp some 5 mp , but i lower the resolution and setup the FPS on 20 , now open more fast , just i have to check remote view if anything is ok i will let you know thanks so far

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Based on what little you provided, I suspect you have exceeded or approached the capability of that NVR. Lowering resolution and FPS and bitrate will help make it responsive.

Not all NVRs are created equal and many people have to run more than one NVR because of the higher MP cameras.