NVR41xxHS-P-4KS2 with USB 3.0 ?

KCO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I always thought that among the popular nvr4104-p-4ks2 and nvr4104hs-p-4ks2 they only had a different case and as many said the same thing but seeing this pdf was surprised.

(compare page 36 and 38) there is also a notable difference in electricity consumption

Many here already have these equipment so it will be very easy to check this if it is real.

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I always thought that among the popular nvr4104-p-4ks2 and nvr4104hs-p-4ks2 they only had a different case and as many said the same thing but seeing this pdf was surprised.

(compare page 36 and 38) there is also a notable difference in electricity consumption

Many here already have these equipment so it will be very easy to check this if it is real.
I have the NVR4116HS-4KS2 (which is the same but without the POE-ports) and I have 1 USB-port on the front and 1 in the back.
I haven't tested their speed or anything, but both are white indicating they're both USB2.0, unless Dahua decided otherwise...

I can't tell you about the power consumption. But on the non-HS version the PDF says it consumes < 10W (No HDD) for all versions and on the -HS version 7.5W (No HDD) for the 41HS-P-4KS2 version, so in theory it could still mean the consume the same amount of power.
Maybe Dahua just didn't bother to specify the consumption individually for the 3 versions of the non-HS version.

I also think the only difference between the non-HS and -HS version is the housing and the placement of the USB-ports;
2 on the back on the non-HS and 1 on the back/1 on the front on the -HS version.