"Offline(Network Abnormal)"

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to fix this message for 2 of my cameras. I just changed the IP address manually for the 3rd camera and it now works. But that isn't working for these two....

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I had that too, basically check all your ip settings, they are misconfigured.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen some routers with UPnP enabled on the router and camera cause some IP conflicts. Check your router settings for port and ip conflicts and also disable UPnP on your cameras. Open up SADP to locate the cameras. You can change the IP addresses there.

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, I disabled UPnP on the router and now the cameras say 'Offline (user password error).' Is there a way to reset the cameras and re-activate them through the web interface and plugged into the POE ports?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I disabled UPnP on the router and now the cameras say 'Offline (user password error).' Is there a way to reset the cameras and re-activate them through the web interface and plugged into the POE ports?
First check your port forwarding settings, see if there's any conflicting ports or IP's in there. Also, try opening SADP (the software...if you don't have it you can download it from www.nellyssecurity.com). It should detect the cameras and you can change the IP there.

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you turn off uPnP do it from the camera (unless you want to turn it off at the router as well).

User password error aye.. hmmm.

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you turn off uPnP do it from the camera (unless you want to turn it off at the router as well).

User password error aye.. hmmm.
But I know the password, as I changed all my cameras to the same password that I was required to change (any of the newer cameras).

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I haven't changed anything yet as I haven't had time, and now its back to saying "Offline (IP Camera does not exist)"

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just went in and hooked the cameras up to my computer directly and reset them to see if that would help. Re-activated them with a password and then connected them to the NVR. Still nothing. I have checked to make sure there are no IP conflicts with attached devices to my router and checked port forwarding settings (but i don't think this has anything to do with it). I need help please guys! I'm out of ideas and want to get these setup and working. They are updated to 5.3.3 firmware. Reading some other forums its says using the physical reset button fixed this issue for them. How long do you hold it?

Last edited by a moderator: