Ok ill play Enjoy

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ill play this is a old system I had put up due to a CRAZY tenant. But it turned out even better its going to be long lots of videos

Enjoy the show

So after a recent issue when pulling into my garage with these guys a few years ago it seemed the rest of the summer just got worse on the block with gang activity. After doing a check it turned out in 2 apartment buildings at the end of the street had been housing roughly 13 felons one in question was wanted since he had involvement in a shooting where the guy died.

Most of the video was on my security cameras the stuff with out dates and times where taken on a handheld since we needed to be sure 100 percent and it was being done mobil. Its probably best not to ask more info then that :O)

So here are a few of the clients

And here is some of the activities being conducted right in front of the wrong home

Round two to the same car

Not you will see a white pick and a silver SUV driving by that would be me in the work truck going to the end of the block to wait

Here is some handheld work by a unknown person inside my home as you can see about 30 secs in the black bags in the subjects hands. one of the white guys actually got pinched a few days ago and was turned into a rat

And here is more footage of some of the other clowns that lived down the corner

And the results turned up this keep in mind these where hidden halls behind dry wall. YEs i am aware the image reversed Im not sure why it mirrored the other way after covering the faces

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
All your videos have playing on other web sites disabled.
These require going to youtube to view.
Good work on the cockroach cleanup. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
All your videos have playing on other web sites disabled.
These require going to youtube to view.

Not sure what you're referring to as I can see them just fine and I'm not logged into that youtube account

Also tested logged out of the site as a guest and they work just fine.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Pretty brazen selling out of a grow op.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yep, they all play now.
Appreciate the show.