Old an confused

jerry391

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys an gales just signed own couple days ago see u have good core of people here , have an will be reading all the newbie stuff an paying my dues , to make a decision based own my needs an ability,not computer guy but can work through , thoughts are 6 camera Ip stuff with software to help with set up if not against the holy grail lol ,,budget is 2000 thanks ,an add this is great forum glade I found it ,, an being 67 hope I make it through all the excellent reading material to make my choice hahah thanks

zebrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction. The good thing is, with that budget you can design a kick ass setup!

DesertRat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey guys an gales just signed own couple days ago see u have good core of people here , have an will be reading all the newbie stuff an paying my dues , to make a decision based own my needs an ability,not computer guy but can work through , thoughts are 6 camera Ip stuff with software to help with set up if not against the holy grail lol ,,budget is 2000 thanks ,an add this is great forum glade I found it ,, an being 67 hope I make it through all the excellent reading material to make my choice hahah thanks
Oh to be 67 again. I'll be 80 come summer. I can't remember what month. I've been reading this forum for I don't know how long. So far I've purchased a dedicated Blue Iris machine and am learning the ins and outs of Blue Iris using a couple of old Foscam cameras. I really like Blue Iris. So much better than iSpy.

My next step is to get up enough guts to purchase a Dahau camera from Andy. With the help from the generous people on this forum, I am confident that us old duffers can build a camera system that we will be more than satisfied with.

DesertRat

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum. I'm soon to be 70 , sounds like you're in good company with other old farts like me on this forum.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum. I'm soon to be 70 , sounds like you're in good company with other old farts like me on this forum.
Could all y'all speak up? This 69 y/o is having a hard time hearing! :rolleyes:

( BTW, 'Y'all' is singular, 'ALL y'all' is plural! )

Jim Pederson

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Its all in your mental state. I am up to 65, but only feel like 82.
BTW my custom Avatar pic is holding my insulin pump, Yup, Type 1.