One of the PTZ Event Schedule / Sunrise - Sunset - Presets Possibly not working within BI.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi, I just noticed. One of the PTZ event scheduling is not working. Not sure why that is .. I have the event tied to sunset/sunrise to go to certain presets. In the past I remember If I like say point the camera somewhere else it automatically use to go back to certain presets based on those Scheduled events.. its not happening any more..
1605460132048.png

So to test the theory its not working here is what I did...

I took the camera and point it to diffrent position And restart the cam and the cam is not coming back to the Preset 14 for Sunrise that is .. or day time. Any idea what am I missing ? Hope I am making sense..

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have only the profile turned on for the specific time. So Profile 1 for sunrise and Profile 2 for sunset in my case.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have only the profile turned on for the specific time. So Profile 1 for sunrise and Profile 2 for sunset in my case.
Interesting will try that if preset scheduling does not work as scheduled. I know in the past it has worked and infact its working for the other ptz fine.. It just this PTZ I am noticing having issue with this. Not sure why..