Online Cloud Storage...

DavidW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It sounds nice on the marketing level.
A quick search indicates they have limited support, have slow upload speeds, and routinely scan your files for content you don't legally own. If they find something in violation of their TOS the account gets terminated with a 2 week notice. If they're scanning your files even through an automated service I would not expect any real privacy. It looks like they offer the service and jump at an opportunity to cut ties and save space for future customers while keeping your one time payment.

The scheme here looks like they do not believe many users have valid reasons to need so much storage so in their mind they aren't really giving up 10tb. And the ones that use their service to host content they don't own the copyright to, like music or videos, they can just end their service immediately.

issiakaimg

n3wb
Reaction score
I never heard of this service, but I would recommend using popular ones that are cheaper. I use fastupload.io/en. It's so convenient to access my files from anywhere and automatically back them up in the cloud. I never have to worry about losing anything or carrying a bunch of USB drives. The customer service is also amazing. Whenever I have had any questions or problems, they have always been quick to respond and help me out. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for an easy and convenient way to store their files.