Only Sent Out Email When Alarm Is Set

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you are still having problems, then you'll need to check with @bp2008 on UI3 compatibility with your situation.

CrazyFin

n3wb
Reaction score
Yepp, all my cable connected computers in my local lan are statically configured. I get the same problem when I try on the dedicated BI server.
Since you also are on UI3 and do not get these problems I´ll check with @bp2008 if there is anything with the webserver files with UI3 that might cause my problems.
It works fine as soon as uncheck the secure login tick box.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
UI3 and the login page have nothing to do with the issues here.

I think the IP addresses need to be separated by comma or semicolon as described in the help file. Maybe it doesn't work if you separate them with spaces.

CrazyFin

n3wb
Reaction score
@bp2008
Wohoooo! You nailed it! :)
Separating the IP-addresses with comma fixed it. I can now send profile command changes from my mini MAC that runs home automation software Indigo Domotics and has access to the home alarm status.
This is great!

vwsplitty

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can set a delay in to getting the url string at all?

http://ip or domain:port/admin?profile=5&lock=2&user=usernamehere&pw=passwordhere

I’m changing my profiles fine with the below string that gets sent out from
My alarm system monitoring but the slight issue I have is that when I go out and set the alarm which In turn sets BI to send out alerts I keep getting myself walking out the house and driving away.

I ideally want to be able to delay the changing of the profile once BI gets the string (I can’t delay the sending of the staring from alarm monitoring )

Cheers in advance

vwsplitty

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can set a delay in to getting the url string at all?

http://ip or domain:port/admin?profile=5&lock=2&user=usernamehere&pw=passwordhere

I’m changing my profiles fine with the below string that gets sent out from
My alarm system monitoring but the slight issue I have is that when I go out and set the alarm which In turn sets BI to send out alerts I keep getting myself walking out the house and driving away.

I ideally want to be able to delay the changing of the profile once BI gets the string (I can’t delay the sending of the staring from alarm monitoring )

Cheers in advance

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried " /admin?signal=x " ? This changes the traffic signal state and returns the current state. x=0 for red, x=1 for green, x=2 for yellow. This requires admin authentication.

You would then go to BI "Options", "Startup" and increase the time for the traffic signal's yellow state to allow you time to exit the house and driveway.

vwsplitty

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ooo good that could work will give that a go and let you know. Thanks