ONVIF events

lane777smith

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
on my hikvision cameras, I'm getting the below error message in the ONVIF events window when I have "ONVIF/camera events" enabled in the Trigger tab. Does anyone have any clue why?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:axt="" xmlns:tr2="" xmlns:tas="" xmlns:hikxsd="日本成熟丰满老妇xxxx-青春草无码精品视频在线观看-麻豆精品卡1卡2卡3网站-中文字幕无码亚洲欧洲日韩-他挺进了她初经人事的紧致" xmlns:hikwsd="日本成熟丰满老妇xxxx-青春草无码精品视频在线观看-麻豆精品卡1卡2卡3网站-中文字幕无码亚洲欧洲日韩-他挺进了她初经人事的紧致" xmlns:tnshik="" xmlns:trp="" xmlns:tse="" xmlns:trc="" xmlns:wsrf-r="" xmlns:wsaw="" xmlns:wsrf-rw="" xmlns:wsntw="" xmlns:wsrf-bf="" xmlns:wstop="" xmlns:wsa="WS-Addressing 1.0 Namespace" xmlns:wsnt="" xmlns:wsadis="" xmlns:d="Web Services Dynamic Discovery (WS-Discovery)" xmlns:http="" xmlns:wsoap12="" xmlns:wsdl="" xmlns:tmd="" xmlns:tns1="" xmlns:dn="" xmlns:ter="" xmlns:tst="" xmlns:tan="" xmlns:tptz="" xmlns:tev="" xmlns:timg="" xmlns:trt="" xmlns:tds="" xmlns:tt="" xmlns:xs="" xmlns:xsi="" xmlns:soapenc="" xmlns:env="">
<env:Body>
<env:Fault>
<env:Code>
<env:Value>env:Sender</env:Value>
<env:Subcode>
<env:Value>ter:NotAuthorized</env:Value>
</env:Subcode>
</env:Code>
<env:Reason>
<env:Text xml:lang="en">The action requested requires authorization and the sender is not authorized</env:Text>
</env:Reason>
</env:Fault>
</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

kferrero

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check the date/time settings of this camera, what format is it in? GMT or UTC?

kferrero

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That error indicates the ONVIF account you are using to pull the events from the camera isn't authorized. Not as familiar with hikvision but I would try creating a new ONVIF user in the camera settings with admin permissions and then re-testing. Some cameras requires two accounts, one for the web admin portal and one for ONVIF.

lane777smith

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That error indicates the ONVIF account you are using to pull the events from the camera isn't authorized. Not as familiar with hikvision but I would try creating a new ONVIF user in the camera settings with admin permissions and then re-testing. Some cameras requires two accounts, one for the web admin portal and one for ONVIF.

Already been down that rabbit hole and verified the account used for ONVIF is good to go. After further reseach, my DAHUA camera are doing the same exact thing. It's something in Blue Iris because when I first bought blue iris in summer of 2022, i didn't have this issue. My cameras where setup with IVS zones and blue iris was configured to Trigger on ONVIF Events, and it worked perfectly.

kferrero

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If this just started with version 5.7, there's already another post about this, please look below your thread. There is a support ticket already open with BI to fix it.

For a workaround, in your hikvision camera, please go to the security settings of your camera and disable replay attack protection or ONVIF authentication. For Dahua its ONVIF authentication.

lane777smith

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If this just started with version 5.7, there's already another post about this, please look below your thread. There is a support ticket already open with BI to fix it.

For a workaround, in your hikvision camera, please go to the security settings of your camera and disable replay attack protection or ONVIF authentication. For Dahua its ONVIF authentication.
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to Disable ONVIF Authentication on my Dahuas, but don't see where to do that on my Hikvisions.