ONVIF setup with LTS + Milestone setup

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get a LTS camera working on a Milestone system? I have a 3342W-28M LTS camera that I want to hook up to a Milestone Xprotect Essential 2013 with the latest driver pack. I can scan the new hardware via milestone but I can't add them as it says the username and password are wrong (even though I know I have the right credentials).

I don't see anywhere in the camera GUI to setup specific ONVIF user accounts. Is there anything specific you need to do to connect ONVIF cameras to the Milestone system?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get a LTS camera working on a Milestone system? I have a 3342W-28M LTS camera that I want to hook up to a Milestone Xprotect Essential 2013 with the latest driver pack. I can scan the new hardware via milestone but I can't add them as it says the username and password are wrong (even though I know I have the right credentials).

I don't see anywhere in the camera GUI to setup specific ONVIF user accounts. Is there anything specific you need to do to connect ONVIF cameras to the Milestone system?
lts is hikvision, it works with milestone no problem.

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did look at the Hikvision instructions pdf for ONVIF and I used the batch config to as told to add a ONVIF user since LTS doesn't have anything like that but that didn't work either.

The auto scan hardware couldn't even locate the camera after adding the ONVIF user to that camera that way. I had to factory default it.

Is there something specific I need to do to setup and ONVIF camera other than adding a specific user for ONVIF login?