Opinions needed on set-up

Reaction score
So before I start, no I will not go wired.

moving on,

so I currently have a SANNCE 8ch wireless NVR. It came with 4 paired, I have added 4 cameras, now I have 2 PTZ’s with features I can’t use without using their apps (5 apps total. So keeping it short and to the point, I want Auto-tracking, app, accurate detections.

I was thinking ISpy but they do not have an app, which is annoying, however, would I be able to atleast use ISpy and use the SANNCE app to view live, and have iSpy send snapchats to FTP server? And have the 24/7 recording being stored on NVR? I may be able to live with that.

blue iris doesn’t have auto tracking but if I could still access cameras settings, could blue iris send me push notifications and it be recording while camera is tracking motion anyways?

how do you feel about allababa?

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, this will likely be the shortest thread ever then. Just to say that I do use wired where I can and I have 3 wireless inside the house. Wireless outside is completely useless to me as I've tried to have a wireless camera just outside the room with the $400 router just inside the room. Maybe there's a layer of radio wave blocking material under the brick exterior of my house. I doubt it though. Inside, they work fine. Outside? forget it.

I spy? I just have no experience or idea so I can't really say anything. I THINK the answer is yes to your question about BI sending you push while it's recording. I just don't use it so I 'm not sure.

"Allababa" is Alibaba (I think). It's basically a clone of Amazon that's based in China. Not owned by Bezos. Just designed to be the Chinese version of it. The same good & bad problems you can have from amazon in the united states. They do allow 3rd party sellers on Alibaba just like how amazon does here. IMHO, I only buy from those I can trust. If you get a bad deal from Amazon then I've always heard positive about Amazon making it right, even if it is 3rd party. Amazon is very careful about their reputation. I'll tell you to just know that the Chinese aren't as careful. It essentially boils down to that if they piss off some Americans, there's billions of Chinese to still sell to so there's no real loss. If I'm buying a $2 phone cable then sure I can risk that. If I'm sending hundred(s) dollars though, I want to know that what I get will work and if it doesn't, we won't get into an around the world argument and shipping fiasco. I think it all comes down to how you just feel about the risk.